Explore | Enrich | Enlighten
Langtang & Helambu Region Trek
Langtang & Helambu Region Trek
Arrival in Kathmandu, welcome in Airport and transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu.
Breakfast and sight seeing tours to Swoyambhu, Budhanilkantha, Baudhanath, & Pashupatinath Temple. After sightseeing drop back to hotel.
After breakfast we will drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi and we will overnight at height of 1,400 Meters.
Breakfast and we will head from Syabru Besi to Lama Hotel which lies over 2,748 Meters.
After breakfast we will start our trek journey towards the Langtang Village and overnight on altitude of 3,500 Meters.
Morning breakfast and trek to Kyangjin. The Kyangjin lies over 3,800 meters height.
One day rest day in Kyangjin.
Morning breakfast and we will head our trek to Lama Hotel back and overnight one night.
After breakfast, our trek journey starts towards to Thulo Syabro and overnight over 2,130 Meters.
Breakfast and our trek heads towards the Sing Gompa which lies over 3,254 Meters height.
Today our trek heads towards the Gosaikund and we will reach up to 4, 336 Meters high.
After breakfast we will trek to Ghopte and overnight in Ghopte on height of 3,359 Meters.
Morning breakfast and trek to Mangan Kharka. We will overnight in Mangan Kharka in height of 3,285 Meters.
After breakfast we will continue our trek to Golphu Bhanjyang which lies over 2,125 meters.
Today is our 2nd last day trek which heads towards the Chisopani and we will overnight over 2,194 Meters.
Breakfast and our trek ends today in Sundarijal. Then we will further drive to Kathmandu and check in Hotel in Kathmandu
Breakfast in Hotel and tea reception with LTAT team then drive to airport for your further journey back to home.
- 3 Nights twin sharing 3 * Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with daily breakfast
- 12 Nights twin sharing in Guest house and Tented camp during the trek with daily breakfast
- Arrival and Departure airport pick up and Drop off by private car or van based to the group
- Hotel to Domestic airport transfer and pick up by private car or van based to the group
- Meals 3 times a day (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) in Kathmandu and during the Trek.
- Domestic Air TKT from Kathmandu — Lukla — Kathmandu for customers and Trekking guide
- A First Aid and Eco trained & Government licensed holder English Speaking guide and one Porter each 2 members during the trek
- Staff insurance, Accommodation, Meals and necessary Equipments.
- Sleeping bags and farewell diner
- Experienced cook, Sherpas, kitchen crew, Tents, mattress, cooking utensils and camping equipments for the Trek as per the type of Trek.
- Travel and Rescue arrangement ( cost doesn’t include )
- Staff insurance, 10% Service Charge & 13%Government TAX
- International Air TKT from your origin to Kathmandu and Return
- Personal health insurance & personal Expenses during your stay in Nepal
- Nepal Visa fees 40 USD for 30 Days
- Applicable domestic and International airport TAX payable at airport.
- Any kind beverages during the stay in Kathmandu as well as in Trekking.
- Early check in or late check out at hotel
- Tips, Personal Gears and Clothing
- Medial evacuation in case of Emergency
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/ cancellation/ hike in fare, strike, landslide or any other natural calamities.